Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
黄色的树林里分出两条路
And sorry I could not travel both
可惜我不能同时去涉足
And be one traveler, long I stood
我在那路口久久伫立
And looked down one as far as I could
我向着一条路极目望去
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
直到它消失在丛林深处
Then took the other, as just as fair,
但我却选择了另外一条路
And having perhaps the better claim,
它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
显得更诱人,更美丽
Though as for that the passing there
虽然在这条小路上
Had worn them really about the same,
很少留下旅人的足迹
And both that morning equally lay
那天清晨落叶满地
In leaves no step had trodden black.
两条路都未经脚印污染
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
呵,留下一条路等改日再见
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
但我知道路径延绵无尽头
I doubted if I should ever come back.
恐怕我难以再回返
I shall be telling this with a sigh
也许多少年后在某一个地方
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
我将轻声叹息把往事回顾
Two roads diverged in a wood,and I—
一片森林里分出两条路
I took the one less traveled by,
而我却选择了人迹更少的一条
And that has made all the difference.
从此决定了我一生的路